Saturday, March 13, 2010

FAT in Seoul - Some Pictures

Seoul is South Korea's capital and largest city, with a population of over 10 million. The Seoul Capital Area has 24 millions inhabitants and is the world's second largest metropolitan area. Hereby, I leave you some pictures of my brief visit to downtown Seoul, in between arrival and the factory tests:
Old and new coexist in a harmonious fashion
A typical market...the most weird looking food was on sale here, and people seemed to enjoy it!Lunch with my Korean, Spanish and Portuguese collegues, at a very typical restuarant. I tried almost everything...most of it tasted well (although I prefer not knowing what it actually was) but some stuff was....ARGH!!!!
Busy street downtownOpen air exhibition commemorating the 60th anniversary of the Korean war (1950-1953). This is where I actually spent the most time:)

1 comment: