Friday, September 4, 2009

Second trip to Bahrain - King Fahd Causeway

Last weekend we went to bahrain again. This time we went by car which was great cause it allowed us to see more of the landsape, as well as the 28km bridge (King Fahd Causeway) which links Bahrain to the Arabian Peninsula. The acual border between Bahrain and Saudi Arabia is located on an island halfway the bridge. The one half is Saudi territory and the other one belongs to Bahrain. The picture below shows the border check-point.



3 comments:

  1. hi!... my name i spaty.. and im from mexico :P ... i was looking for some information.. and google founds you :P i was reading some post, and i like them a lot.... hehe i have some muslim friends living in saudi, and you seams to be nice, i hope we can know each other... my mail patystar2@gmail.com take good care of my email address :P hehe see u...

    atte: Paty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I lived in Saudi Arabia for 10 years and wanted to remind myself with some of the places I miss. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete