Monday, June 15, 2009

Arabian Homes

It seems the company finally arranged a house for us in a compound. Finding housing in compounds is very difficult as a result of the goverment's position not to approve contruction of new compounds following the 2003 compound bombings, targeting western expatriates. We were already considering other options, but suddenly a 4 bedroom house became available at Arabian Homes compound, which I'd share with 2 other colleagues. This is great news as this one of the best compounds in Riyadh and not too far from the office. So, yesterday evening we went there to check it out and I liked it. The house is cosy and comfortable, there's a swimming pool at exactly 12 steps from the door and....hmm, I shouldn't be telling more before I have the keys.....but I really hope this is it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment