Monday, June 1, 2009

Diplomatic Quarter

This morning we had a meeting with SAR (Saudi Railway) in the Diplomatic Quarter. The Diplomatic Quarter is home to all foreign embassies and consulates, international organizations, public company's, as well as residential compounds and malls. It's a city inside a city, a heavily secured cluster occupying an area of 700 hectares, protected by multiple security checkpoints and large concrete barriers at the fortified gate of the main entrance. Not to mention the armored vehicles, machine guns and soldiers, enough to build a small army. I believe I don't have to say I don't have pictures of the security, I don't want diplomatic incidents. But once you are inside you enter a world apart and I took some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. hello sir.im looking for job in.please suggest me any good companies,diplomatic quarters in riyadh

    ReplyDelete