Thursday, June 25, 2009

Business card

I just got my new business cards, in Arabic on the one side and in English on the other side.
And yes, it is 'the' Bin Ladin family!!!. The Bin Ladin family owns one of the biggest construction companies in the Middle East and Thales was awarded this contract in consortium with the Saudi Bin Laden Group. Thales will deploy all signalling, telecommunication, supervision, security and fare collection systems and the Saudi Bin Laden Group is responsible for the civil works of this 2400km of new railway. I like their logo by the way...
As you can see, Arabic writing is from the right to the left, except for the numbers. The numbers go from the left to the right and I'm already able to distinguish them. I can't say the same about the Arabic characters and I'm particularly curious about the translation of my name....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wigle-Jan,
    Wij zijn Rien & Coby en kennen je ouders in Lavre. Daar waren we gisteren voor een dag en je moeder gaf ons je WEB adres.
    Rien heeft van 1980-1981 in Riyadh gewoond en gewerkt. Lang geleden en leuk om met je van gedachten te wisselen, zeker gelet op de veranderingen die intussen wel plaats gevonden zullen hebben in Riyadh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from.cbusiness cards

    ReplyDelete